Pop & Electric Guitar, Musical Production & Musical Software Teacher
Pedro is a renowned music industry professional living in Weston, FL with a great reputation in the Venezuelan music business. He has worked with many of the best music artists and advertising agencies in Venezuela as well as other countries. He has been special guest in concerts of artists like Roxette, Roger Hodgson, XTC, Saga, Fito Paez, Ricardo Arjona, Yes, Kansas and Roger Waters.
Pedro runs his own recording studio, in which he has produced his latest albums and created campaigns for the advertising industry.
- 1978-2011 Member of Prog Rock Band TEMPANO. www.tempano.com. Guitar player and singer. 5 albums recorded.
- 1979-1983 Member of New Wave Band PP’S. Guitar player and singer. 3 albums recorded.
- 1980-1995 Member of Pop Rock Band ADITUS. Guitar player and singer. 12 albums recorded. 2 Awards: Premio Ronda and Mara de Oro.
- 1982-1987 Chief Microwave Network Enginner at VTV Channel 8. Caracas. Venezuela.
- 1987-2011 Career as producer and voice artist for jingles and commercials. More than 2000 spots recorded.
- 1987-1997 Professor of Digital Electronics at Universidad Metropolitana. Caracas. Venezuela.
- 1987-2011 Voice Over artist for Cable Networks, E! Entertainment Latin America, Warner Channel and Cinemax.
- 1995-2012 Career as solo recording artist. 5 albums recorded. The fifth with the Orquesta Sinfónica de Venezuela.
- 2010-2012 Original music for soap operas Alguien Te Mira, La Casa De al Lado and El Rostro De La Venganza. Telemundo. Miami. Fl.
Universidad Simon Bolivar. Caracas. Electronic Engineer. 1982
Universidad Catolica Andres Bello. Caracas. MBA. Master in Business Administration. Marketing. 1987.
Pedro’s experience as a teacher, speaker and performer has allowed him to develop special communicational, technical, and teaching skills. Having been invited as a speaker to several seminars of music and advertising.
- COMPUTING SKILLS.
Pedro has been working with computers since he discovered the Atari ST, then, the Mac 512, and so on, until the last generation computers and software.
Fluent in Spanish and English.
Learn More About Our Other Teachers